– Smoked Salmon Lettuce Wraps –
I love all things smoked salmon, it´s the perfect protein to use on sandwiches, pastas, salads, croquettes, etc…It has a beautifully salty and smoky flavor, and it´s loaded with so many health benefits. This recipe for smoked salmon lettuce wraps is another great addition to the list of tasty things you can prepare with smoked salmon. These wraps are loaded with so much flavor and are ideal for a busy weeknight, they require minimal ingredients and little effort to put together. I like to serve these wraps as a main course, but you also serve them as an appetizer.
The Best Smoked Salmon Keto Recipe You Will Find!
After serving these smoked salmon lettuce wraps to a couple of friends that are on a low carb diet (which is close to a keto diet, I just found out!), they where completely blown away by the wraps. They told me they had been searching high and low for a keto recipe that had smoked salmon. I will be honest with you, when I created these wraps, my intention was just to create a really tasty smoked salmon wrap that didn´t fill you up with carbs, I guess I got lucky in the whole Keto department 🙂 . Watch the video below on how to make these smoked salmon lettuce wraps or check out the recipe card below, which you can print.
Watch the Video Below on How to Make these Smoked Salmon Lettuce Wraps
- -4 leafs romaine lettuce
- -4 oz cream cheese
- -1/4 onion
- -4 oz smoked salmon
- -1/2 tsp dried dill
- -1/2 tsp garlic powder
- -black pepper
- -1 tomato diced
- -sea salt
- -lemon wedges
- Grab a head of romaine lettuce, carefully remove the leafs, find the 4 best ones, rinse them under cold water and pat them dry, cut about 4-5 inches from the root of each leaf and then set aside the 4 top parts
- Add 4 ounces of cream cheese into a bowl, finely dice 1/2 of an onion and add to the bowl, add 4 ounces (which is about 2 slices) of smoked salmon (that has been diced), best way to dice each slice of smoked salmon is to roll it like a cigar, cut it right down the middle and start chopping, then add 1/2 teaspoon of dried dill, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, a generous portion of freshly cracked black pepper and mix everything together until well mixed
- Evenly distribute the cream cheese and smoked salmon filling into the 4 lettuce wraps, top each one off with some diced tomatoes, a pinch of sea salt and garnish with a lemon wedge
- If you need any of the above ingredients to make this recipe, you can purchase them through this Amazon Affiliate Link Shop for Ingredients and get them delivered right to your door!